Hybrid Data Protection for Small & Medium Business
New version includes monitoring tools integration with Slack, IFTTT, and Nagios so you know your data is safe.
Save Money and Resources
- Know that your data protection strategy can scale with your business data with Retrospect’s unique Scalable Data Protection.
- Save time and backup space by eliminating the need for full backups with Retrospect’s Smart Incremental technology.
- Get faster smaller backups of very large files with Block Level Incremental Backups.
- Make sure you always have space to back up to with Automatic Disk Grooming.
- Stop needlessly backing up duplicate files and save time and storage space with file-level deduplication.
- Save on management time and travel costs with Centralized remote management of multiple Retrospect servers and workstations.
Get Powerful, Flexible and Reliable Protection
- Keep your entire network of Windows, Mac, and Linux environments protected at a low cost with a single cross-platform Retrospect product.
- Choose the backup target that works best for you with support for cloud, disk, NAS, and tape.
- Get faster process review with Retrospect’s High-Level Dashboard.
- Keep downtime to a minimum after a disaster by restoring to an entirely different computer with Retrospect’s Dissimilar Hardware Restore add-on agent.
- Supports Exchange, and SQL environments.
- Go back to files dated prior to a corruption or virus with flawless point-in-time restores.
Get Security and Peace of Mind
- Create boot media for fast recovery from a non-bootable state with Bare Metal Disaster Recovery.
- Know that Retrospect’s multiple levels of encryption will keep data secure, even if a backup is lost or stolen.
- Learn at a glance that your backup was successful with Email Reporting.
- Connect Retrospect to your monitoring tools to get instant notifications of completed jobs or alerts.
- Get even more security with Retrospect’s automatic maintenance of multiple, independent backup sets
- Ensure protection of computers that are new to a network or not always connected with automatic client detection and login.
Retrospect for Windows Editions
Multi Server for Windows
Protects any number of networked Windows, Mac, and Linux servers, desktops, and notebooks from a single host computer running Retrospect. Supports cloud, disk and tape storage devices.
Single Server Unlimited for Windows
Protects one server and any number of networked Windows, Mac, and Linux desktops and notebooks from a single host computer running Retrospect. Additional server client licenses can be purchased to protect more networked Windows, Mac, or Linux servers. Supports cloud, disk and tape storage devices.
Single Server (Disk to Disk) 5 for Windows
Protects a single Windows Server and five networked Windows, Mac, and Linux workstations. Supports cloud and disk storage devices.
MS (SBS) Essentials with Exchange and SQL for Windows
Protects a single Windows Server running MS SBS 2012 Essentials plus unlimited desktop and laptop workstations. Includes Exchange, SQL, Open File Backup and Dissimilar Hardware Restore agents. Supports cloud, disk and tape storage devices.
Desktop for Windows
Protects a single non-server Windows PC and up to five additional Windows, Mac, and Linux desktops and notebooks. Supports cloud, disk and tape storage devices.